Born on the World Cup, destined for your local trails. We poured World Championship-winning engineering into developing an all-new alloy for these Control wheels. To increase the new material's durability, we customized our shot peening process—where metal projectiles are shot at the alloy to increase its strength—meeting the precise demands of our XC riders. If that wasn't enough, to eliminate creaking and reduce weight, individually customized sleeves are chosen to bond every single rim. The result is a wildly over-engineered, trail-ripping, best-of-the-best, aluminum wheel; held to the same standards as our highest-end Control SL carbon components.
Whether you are looking for a solid set of training wheels that will handle it all or a big upgrade from entry-level wheels, Roval Control Alloy is the go-to wheel. With creak-free hoop construction that's laced to high-performance and proven DT Swiss hubs, you can tap into a wheelset born from World Cup technology that's ready for all riders.
- Rim: Control Alloy Asymmetric, 6013 Alloy Shot-Pened, 29", Disc Brake, Zero Bead Hook Design, Tubeless Compatible, Compatible with Tire Inserts
- Rim Details: 19mm Depth, 31mm External Width, 27mm Internal Width
- Hub: DT Swiss 350 Straight-pull 6-bolt, Star Ratchet 36t internals (10 degs), 110x15mm & 148x12mm, Sram XD Freehub (Convertible freehub )
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings
- Spokes: Sapim D-Light Straightpull, Front: Two-cross (1:1) 28 count, R: 304mm, L: 304mm - Rear: Two-cross (1:1) 28 count, DS: 304mm NDS: 304mm
- Nipple: Sapim Secure Lock Double Square Alloy Blk, 2.0 x 18mm, 16cNm
- Tire Size: 1.9" - 2.6" - Max Pressure: 1.9"-2.3": 40psi, 2.35"-2.5": 35psi, 2.51" -2.6": 30psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,648g, Front 768g, Rear 880g (excluding 15g, tubeless rim tape, and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval Tubeless Rim Tape and Tubeless Valve, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, 19 and 31mm OD Endcaps, Lifetime Warranty System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg